Thursday, May 16, 2013

Woah! It's only been 3 years?

Wow, over three years later, I'm making another post. What's changed since April of 2010? Quite a bit! I've played a bunch of live shows, worked a bit more on my own music, I've got a bunch of new equipment. Overall, I've still been quite lazy.

I'm no longer in a band, however I am still going strong with Friday night Jam Nights with my Dad, Uncle George, Old Ed, Robert, and whoever else decides they want to swing by that week.

What brought this up again? Well, to be honest... a giveaway that I'm more than likely not going to win. lol I got an e-mail for a bass rig giveaway and wanted to sign up. In the giveaway, it asked for bass models owned. The quickest/easiest way to remember them all, was to come here and check. lol

I do have some new equipment and I'll try and post about it all in a later post. I have to make a list of my upgrades. haha

I'm also hoping that by updating this more often, it'll keep me more motivated to buckle down and start doing some home writing and recording.

Here's to another leg of my journey into the lovely world of music.

1 comment:

Gregg said...

Welcome back! For the moment... lol