Monday, March 30, 2009

I just can't take it any more!

There's a few musicians that I love, but they have a song that I wouldn't mind going the rest of my life without hearing. It's not because it's a bad song, I've just heard it way too many times, or it just doesn't agree with me for some reason.

Here's a few examples:
Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London
Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill
Queen - We Are the Champions

See? Great songs, I just have no interest in hearing them again. They've been played to death, and I think another part that really gets me are the people who ONLY know those songs by the artist, and it's not even their best work. I'm sure there's more songs that fit in this category, but that's all I've got right now, maybe I'll add to it later.

2 comments:

Chai Latté said...

Paradise by the Dashboard Light - Loafage

Fatty McFat-Fat said...

Good call, especially when done as karaoke! GAHHHH banned karaoke songs should probably be a whole new list though.