Thursday, July 31, 2008

Almost got something...

I finally did some remedial recording, unfortunately I didn't have time to figure out how to save the cakewalk files as a wave or mp3. I did try to save it as a midi file, but for some reason the files were only 1k each and didn't play anything. hrmmm. Anyway, I played for a little bit and recorded some strumming patterns. No vocals yet, still working on those. When I can figure out how to save it as a .wav or mp3, maybe I'll toss it up here if anyone wants to check it out. It's pretty much vacation time for me, which means I'm leaving the state, and will be away from my guitars for a week!!! No practicing for me for a week, and no updates. I'll still keep trying to think up some lyrics.. who knows, maybe I'll find some crazy inspiration out in Vegas. :)

No comments: