Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Good timings

Much of the same, the bass is still yelling at me from the corner of the room, while I'm playing the strat. Didn't have a ton of time to work on the computer issues to get it so I can record, but I did practice for a few hours. I worked on finger picking a little bit too. For some reason my fingers don't like that so much. I think part of it was my hands were shaking. They usually do, but last night was pretty bad. So I grabbed the pick and tried working on individual strings, alternate picking, stuff like that. Then went back to chord changes and a little left hand drilling. I did get a compliment last Friday about becoming a pretty good rhythm guitar player. That really made my night. I guess my practicing is actually paying off. :) It also means that my timing is pretty good. Considering the comment came from Ed who's a good bassist, with great timing, I was excited.

No comments: