Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New and ... okay just different

Overhaul time! It seems as though this little space on the internet has gotten covered in cobwebs and dust bunnies. Rather than see those two battle it out in the fight of the century, I'm breaking out the Swiffer, and pledging the crap out of this little cork board. I'm swapping directions and dedicating this area as a music domain. Music of all kinds, and all mine. Whether it be stuff I create, watch, or listen to.

I'll be trying to keep this going with all sorts of fun musical interludes. Show reviews, music/lyrics I've written, bands I listen to, or even stuff you'd like to send in for me to review. I'm always looking for new stuff to check out. If you do, drop me a line and I'll let you know where to send the cd, or drop me a line with a link to your myspace, etc.

Hopefully this will keep me motivated and moving forward with my practicing and playing, as the Relatively Low-carb blog has kept me eating better and getting healthier.

1 comment:

Chai Latté said...

My bet is totally on the dust bunnies. Those little bitches can kick!

Love the overhaul. Can't wait to see what you write about!